Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GG-1035A-1ADR
BIG BANG BLACK
2018 will mark 35 years that G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in 1983, and these new BIG BANG BLACK special models are designed to commemorate this very special event.
These basic black G-SHOCK brand models incorporate the latest in technology. They have a coating with particles mixed in that produces diffuse reflection of light, which visually suppresses color and luster. The result is truly unique and original a matte black finish that is like the nothingness existing before the birth of the universe. The shiny gold color of the back case is like the brilliant flash of the big bang. The face and the buckle button are also black, rounding out this powerful design.
The gold ion-plated case back is impressed with a 35th Anniversary logo that was created in cooperation with well-known graphic designer Eric Haze, while the band ring is decorated with a group of stars representing the number 35.
Base models are the GG-1000 MUDMASTER of the Master Of G Series, the popular GA-110 and GA-700, which have been used as the basis for a variety of different collaboration models, and the new basic GA-800. The faces of all of these models are marked with the text "SINCE 1983" to commemorate the year that the G-SHOCK first hit the market.
Back engraving: 35th Anniversary logo created in cooperation with world-famous graphic designer Eric Haze.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/of
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 56.2×55.3×17.3mm
- Total weight : 94g