Take control of speed and intelligence with a solar-powered EDIFICE inspired by the sports car disc brake rotor.
The EQS-940DB solar-powered chronograph features striking inset dials in a watch face designed with depth and dimension. Thick, sharp index markings add bold accents that make a powerful statement. The second hand is marked in eye-catching fluorescent green for motorsports fans who truly appreciate speed.
This sporty design is all about the EDIFICE motorsports concept, exuding speed and control as well as practical utility. Black ion plating delivers a scratch-resistant bezel, and the solar charging system stores enough power for 5 months of normal use when fully charged.
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.5 × 45.5 × 12.5 mm
- Weight: 132 g
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Back
- Black ion plated bezel
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 29’59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second), 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Date display