Casio G-Shock G-100CU-7ADR
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new models with bold and daring designs that are so popular today. The base model is the analog-digital combination G-100, which features a simple round face, with an overall matte finish for modestly clean and a simple look.
The G-100CU is available in a choice of three cool colors: navy blue, khaki with faces that have a similar hue as the watch body, or white with a light gray face.
• ISO764 class magnetic resistance.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.6×47.8×15.7mm
- Total weight : 65g
Order the Casio G-Shock G-100CU-7ADR today and receive free shipping!