Casio G-Shock G-Steel GST-210M-1ADR
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes new G-STEEL models. The Layer Guard Structure* of these models provide both outstanding shock resistance and attractive design.
The GST-210M models use new mixed color molding technology that allows the?band to mix different colors in a marbled pattern.
These new models combine different materials with a new structure and fashionable designs.
• Super Illuminator high-brightness LED backlight
*Layer Guard Structure
Different materials are used for the bezel to create a two-layer structure that enhances shock resistance.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
- Total weight : 111g