Casio G-Shock GA-2000-2ADR
Carbon Core Guard structure
From G-SHOCK, the watch that is constantly testing new limits in timekeeping toughness, comes a new series with Carbon Core Guard structure, which takes toughness to a new level.
The case is made of fine resin that incorporates carbon fiber for light weight along with rigidity that is superior to that of resin. This material protects the internal module from shock-induced damage and deformation. The dual back cover protects the back surface against impact.
Button structure shock resistance has been improved, which eliminates the need for external button guards.
The face of the watch consists of a disk pointer and raised hour markers for a look of bold toughness.
This new standard bearer of the G-SHOCK lineup combines a new shock resistant structure with urban outdoor styling that reflects its toughness.
New shock-resistant structure for a new dimension of toughness.
A new level of toughness
Carbon Core Guard structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability. The new shock resistant structure marks an important advance of G-SHOCK core technology, making this model the new standard bearer of the G-SHOCK lineup.
- Guard-less Button Structure
- Dual Back Cover
A tough design with urban outdoor styling.
Easily replaceable band
Slide Lever Type Bicolor Molded Band
Dynamic face action
A bold face design
Big front button
Easy reading even in the dark
Super Illuminator (high brightness double LED light)
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin?
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.2×48.7×14.1mm
- Total weight : 64g