Casio G-Shock GA-735E-7ADR Anniversary Model
These new 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The bezels, cases, and bands of these watches are made of clear semi-transparent material in designs embodying motifs that combine the harsh conditions you might expect to encounter on a freezing glacier with the image of G-SHOCK toughness that is able to stand up to such conditions. The clear semi-transparent style was first used back is 1996 for the G-SHOCK Dolphin & Whale models, and the global popularity of this design makes it an important turning point in G-SHOCK history.
Faces, buckles, buttons, screws, back covers and other components have a gold ion plated (IP) finish.
The high transparency of the clear semi-transparent resin enhances the gold colors to create gorgeous designs that are befitting special 35th Anniversary designs.
Base models are the original square face DW-5000, the DW-5700, which has been revived for the 35th anniversary, the bestselling GA-710, which was a new addition to the already-popular BIG CASE standard model, and the mid-size GA-800.
The DW-5035 and DW-5735 feature a screw back, which gives them a hefty feel, and the back covers of all four models are impressed with a logo that identifies them as 35th Anniversary models.
35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD models
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 57.5×53.4×18.4mm
- Total weight : 78g