Introducing a new series of model based on the standard big-case G-SHOCK GD-X6900 that adopt the heathered coloring often seen on parka, trainer, and sweat clothing fabrics.
Newly developed special print technology is used to print a band and other parts.
This new model helps to make this new G-SHOCK model as fashionable as it is functional.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 × 53.9 × 20.4 mm
- Total weight: 79 g