Casio G-Shock MT-G MTG-G1000D-1A2DR
The best of metal and resin. Unmatched toughness. Essential functions. Advanced technology. Introducing the latest additions to the MT-G lineup.
This new model is built using MT-G's original Core Guard Construction and TRIPLE G RESIST, and feature a powerful GPS hybrid radio-controlled solar-powered system.
A CASIO-original hybrid time setting system combined with a hybrid resin-and-metal hybrid design creates some truly innovative timepieces.
This watch features Dual Dial World Time, which simultaneously shows the current time in two different time zones at a glance.
The dial at 6 o'clock has a new "dual coil motor" that enables high-speed hand movement for smooth switching between home time and local time with the press of a button. Dynamic variable speed movement of the dial hands adds a unique touch to this model.CASIO's original Core Guard Structure protects vital components of the watch from the forces of impact. Newly developed fine resin material acts as a kind of leaf spring to protect the watch's module from impact forces applied to the front of the watch.
That framework is combined with a forged back and bezel for a solid feel with plenty of shock resistance that also looks great.
Other features include a combination of stainless steel and fine resin for great durability, great fit, and light weight, a layer composite band, a high-brightness LED light, and large forged buttons for easier operation. All this plus high-visibility Sapphire Crystal with non-glare coating, radiant Sallaz polishing, and other attention to fine details provides this watch with plenty of elegance as well.
This new MT-G model is the perfect blend of toughness, elegance, and advanced technology.
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces:gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, andvibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK.
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Crystal
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 40 time zones (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 58.8 × 54.7 × 16.9 mm
- Total weight: 198 g