Casio Tide Graph Moon Phase Fishing Watch W-753-1AVDF
Easy-to-operate front-mounted buttons combine with a big, easy-to-read digital display to make this the perfect watch for casual wear.
- 10-year battery life
- Tide Graph displays tidal movements.
- Moon Graph shows the current moon phase
- Simple direction finder displays a calculated angle to the sun. Then point the corresponding angle value on the watch's bezel at the actual sun's position, and other bezel markers will indicate north, south, east, and west.
- Auto LED light illuminates the face when you angle the watch towards your face
- Five alarms
- Dual time
- Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED backlight
Auto light switch, afterglow
- Dual time
- Bearing mode: Display of solar azimuth
- Moon data (Moon age and Moon phase indicator for specific date)
- Tide graph (Tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Elapsed time measurement: Up to 99:59'59''
Setting range: Countdown start time (1 to 60 minutes, 1-minute increments)
Reset time (1 to 5 minutes, 1-minute increments)
Timer modes: Auto-repeat, elapsed time
Other: Progress beeper
- Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze/one-time alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 48.3 × 42.4 × 14.6 mm
- Total weight: 44 g