Tap into 80s nostalgia — a highly fashionable digital watch with a metallic case and translucent band in a stylish go-to accessory.
Ever since it launched in the late 1980s, the A168 has featured the same design, which was the winner of the Good Design Long Life Design Award in 2011.
With the A168XESG, this simple square face, popular for so long, is now available in a single-tone gold model. It boasts not just excellent design, but all the functionality of a digital watch, as well. It comes equipped with functions helpful for everyday life, such as an EL backlight, stopwatch and alarm, and battery life of about seven years.
- Case size (L× W× H): 39.4 × 36.3 × 9.7 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Gold tone
- Resin Band
- Water Resistant
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016
- Resin Glass
- Compatible band size: 138 to 215 mm
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Alarm/hourly time signal
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Light color
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping:
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day